BOB’S DONUTS – YAAAS (9.5)
- Casual Donut Shop – $
- This place is awesome – open 24 hours!! The crumb donut is supposedly the best, but you will be happy with any thing you order. Also – They have these huge donuts that you can do a donut challenge with – if you eat it within 3 minutes you get the donut for free.
- Trendy Sushi – $$
- $2 Sake bombs!
- Come right when it opens at 6.
- They have a second location in the Tenderloin! Easier to get a table.
LOVING CUP – YAAAS (8.5)
- Frozen Yogurt – $
- Great fro yo- you choose a base flavor and the topping and then they mix it all together in this machine. Their rice pudding is also delish.
NICK’S CRISPY TACOS – YAS (7.0)
- Taco Tuesday Spot – $
- Must Order:
- Tacos- get them Nick’s way
- Best For: Taco Tuesday, Groups, Casual Mexican, Fun Meal
- They have a good taco Tuesday deal, you can even make a reservation if you have 5+ people. It starts getting crowded around 7. Nick’s is a great place to go have a drink and cheap tacos with some friends.
STONE’S THROW – YAAS (8.0)
- Trendy American – $$$
- Must Order:
- Egg Potato Puffs!!!
- Squid Ink Pasta
- PB&J Donuts
- Best For: Nice Dinner, Date, Parent Dinner, Trendy, Last Minute Res
- Great food, cool ambiance, smaller menu. Make a reservation so you don’t have to wait a long time. Come here for a nice relaxing ambiance, my only quarrel is I feel like they try and rush you out a bit. I like having a glass of wine and spacing out the courses, regardless I will 100% return and thoroughly enjoy those little potato puffs again.
ZA PIZZA – YAAAS (9.0)
- Hole in the wall Pizza – $
- Best Pizzas:
- Best For: Casual Meal, Take Out, Delivery, Pizza, No Res
- I love Za. Super casual, no frills, spot located in Russian Hill, and it is usually always busy. They do have (limited) seating so you can eat here, but a lot of people choose the take away option. You can make your own whole pizza or get a slice of one of their daily specials. They even free delivery if you are in their delivery zone. BUT I will say they don’t answer the phone if they are really busy, so it’s always best to just come in person.